MRS DIDEOLU FLORENCE K. ADEKOGBE’s PROFILE
Mrs Dideolu Adekogbe is the CEO/Lead Consultant of Florish-Gate Consult (FGC) and the Lead Convener of Bring Back Primary 6 Movement (BBP6M).
She is a graduate of the Prestigious University of Lagos, Akoka. She holds a Masters Degree (M.Ed )in Educational Administration, B.Sc. Education (Hons) Biology, NCEin. Agricultural Science with foundation in Grade 11 Teachers’ Training.
She is a certified and licensed Teacher with TRCN. And also, a Certified Management Consultant (CMC) and Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC) . She is a Management Consultant & School Quality and Development Strategist.
Dideolu is a seasoned educator of over two decades and a management and education consultant forover a decade . Her passion for standard and qualitative education lead her to support and form the BBP6M to ensure our children get it right and are ready for the future.
Dideolu is a distinguished educator who has functioned in the classroom and administrative capacities in both public and private schools amongst which is Supreme Education Foundation Schools, Magodo and has been widely trained home and abroad.
She Is the Author of “A HAND BOOK OF SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION PRACTICE” and various School Manuals for Policy Formulation that proffer solution to School Administrative challenges such as:
- Operational Manual for School-School Management with ease
- Job Description for School Personnel-Staff Functionalities.
- Staff Handbook
- Parent Handbook
- Students/Pupils Handbook
- Staff Performance Policy
- Staff Welfare Policy
- Administrative Policy
- Health&Safety Policy
- Sexual Violence- It's Implication, Prevention & Help for the Victim v Juvenile Delinquency with Special Attention to Bullying In School
She is in the board of some schools and consults for a number of schools in Nigeria. She is a coach, trainer, teacher and a public speaker. She is the convener of “School Executives’ Forum”, “Teacher Is The Future "Conference,' School Leaders Summit' and Support Staff Training Programmes. She has facilitated at many meetings and forums.
She is the Lead Convener of the Bring Back Primary 6 Movement (BBP6M) Stakeholders' Meeting which has been replicated in some states in Nigeria And still gaining more grounds. She is a member of:
- The Education Reform Team - an independent platform for education specialist committed to the transformation of Nigeria, Through Education.
- COPAD (Concern for Public Accountability And Development) - an NGO that Promotes public accountability and development,
She volunteers with
- TEACH FOR NIGERIA - An NGO for raising leaders of change in education.
- CAPRIGHTS-VP (Centre for the Advancement and Protection of the Rights of Vulnerable People) - An NGO for protection of young people against DELINQUENCY & SEXUAL VIOLENCE.
- CREATIVE MINDS EDUCATORS FOUNDATION CME.
- MEMBER OF FACULTY of some Education Consultancy Firms.
Project Supporter with
BAF–BUNMI ADEDAYO FOUNDATION - An NGO committed to improving the quality of education available to the children at the primary level in the public school through teacher quality and capacity building. (She functions as Baseline Classroom Observer, Trainer and Mentor for Head Teachers).
- OMEP in recognition of support and contribution towards Early Childhood Education In Lagos State ,August 2018
- Unicaribbean Business School – Award of Professionalism, April 2019
- International Summit of Leaders - International African Quality Award, June 2019
- Florish-Gate Global Consult- Appreciation of Impact In The Professional Development of Educators In Nigeria, May 2019
- Academix - School Quality Bootcamp for Outstanding and highly valued contribution, August2019
- CME Free University of Learning - Merit Award in appreciation of valuableContribution to CME ALL STARS Conference, August2019
- Pro-Grade Institute of Leadership and Management, UK-SIIS Award In recognition of creativity in the education sector, August 2019 v Mandate Schools- Appreciation Awards in recognition of effort towards the development of Education In Nigeria, March 2020
- ParenMark- Specia lAppreciation and Recognition in honour of the legacy, impact and development of lives through education and parenting in Nigeria and beyond, etc
Her philosophy of education is that every child should be given opportunity to learn And express themselves in a fun and creative environment, exploring and maximizing their potentials with friendly, firm and fair adult to help out.
Her desire for the education sector is that all stake holders should work with their Conscience in place, knowing that the learner who is a child today becomes a worthy Leader tomorrow, who models what they observed in adults especially the teachers.
She is a Christian leader and happily married with children.